1) Manchego - This is a perfect melting cheese for chicken sandwiches, or baked chicken breast. It's very versatile and pairs well with sherry, but I like all my cheese with red wine.
2) Fromage d'affinois - This cheese is often compared to Brie because it comes with that musty layer, but the flavor is superior and is delicious with crackers and honey with a musty Tempranillo. Our favorite is Castillo de Feliciana.
3) Epiosses - A creamy cheese is used in dessert dishes like apple tarts or brioche french toast and pairs well with a sweeter red wine.
4) Ossau-Irati - Melt this cheese over barley or try it shredded in a Quinoa salad. Pair it with a delicate Pinot Noir.
5) Robiola Rocchetta - Here's your pasta cheese for the holidays. Make a hearty meal and serve with a bold red.
Good luck with your holiday cheese!